Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

I Want My World Back...

I want my life back to where it was 6 months ago. I had a good job and my life was improving a little more each day. And then the whole thing got torn from me and, yes, I do blame her. Completely.

It's funny but the very first Blog I did was the very first time I Blogged in this Blog it was about a female who had turned my world upside down time and time again and then I'd had enough and I an end to it. And it worked great. So I made my blog about my house fire and what the county put me through. Then after a year it switched to the toxic relationship I was caught up in. That's something that is only going to get better when God decides to pull back his grace and He sends karma in to deal with it. That day will come. Soon, I can only hope. But all it's done up until now is cause me undeserved problems and kept me depressed and unfocused. No more. Not now. We'll see...

It's sad to realize that she was a big phony all the time, and still is. It's just not good that now for the rest of all time I will just have to hate her. Because that's what she made of it. Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment