Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Just Today...

Just today I will block from my mind what the past year has been. I'm not sure how I'll do it but I'll just think of how it was once when I wasn't being attacked for no reason. I'll keep busy changing my windshield and hideout somewhere quiet. They're was a time that no matter where I parked someone a always showed up. But it was an accident of course. No real reason to follow me or monitor my phone or act jealous or demand to be the center of attention. Just what it was. But those are the kind of things that make me bitter and resentful and n no matter how I try top ignore it the fact remains that it's there. And it needs to be dealt with because it will just build up inside only to cause a big problem later. Do the rest of the world can day top forget it but the rest of the world might not be there when it finally releases. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment