Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Today Is Just Tomorrow Early...

Another day just like the ones before it. Same thing just differently numbered. So what? Another day to look forward to being haunted by the intimidating officers who are complicit with the root cause. It is a bunch of crap. I should be working at the Center and living in a residence where I can shit, shave and shower each morning before I begin my day. Instead I'm at the dentist in dirty clothes, unsaved and feeling like shit! And I just don't care anymore. It would take so much to get civilized I would never get here. So let them plug their noses.

I don't even care much if they get these dentures adjusted. I've got them to where I can at least eat with only minor discomfort. Not ideal but a lot better than they were for the first week and a half. Have to use that adhesive and it falls occasionally. But after the initial glueing and the overage is wiped off the teeth and gums it's workable.

Got to get a primary care doctor as I tried to do yesterday and failed. The soonest I could get an appointment was December! How wonderful Obama-care has made the medical system today... I guess it will have to be Kaiser emergency room to get anywhere. How I can ever get referred to Dr. Nielsen for my hip is probably not gonna happen. I just know that my hip needs a new liner and it will get rid of the pain it causes both to the hip and to my lower back since as the liner wore down over the last 26 years the left leg is shorter and it causes scoliosis. And it is easy for me to see it taking place in the way that I wear my shoes out. As I it gets shorter my got twists when I walk and the door wears on the inner toe area of the sole. That's been happening for some years now. The liner must be close to paper thin. It will be metal on metal next. Then I won't need to boost my vitamin consumption of stainless steel. Somehow I don't see an increased amount of nickel in my system as being a good thing. I wonder why they didn't electrocote the joint with the Nichosel process. A shower hard surface that's friction free that Kawasaki pioneered on motocross bikes. It's hard enough that it would last a lifetime. Ah, who gives a shit? I have a Teflon liner and it wears and was supposed to have been replaced after 10 years and that means I'm closer to when the third one should have been done.

Well, I was right. The dentist wants the bone to heal another 5 months before they do a re-line of the dentures. So now ask the way to January before it will get done. It was going to be last January that I hit these things but it was delayed until July. Which means if I got them in January like I was supposed to it would have been re-lined last month and completed. But I take full responsibility for causing the delay. Gotta hate sometimes, gotta hate...

No comments:

Post a Comment