Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

What A Surprise...

And of course the total surprise had to take place. The arrival of the law. The law that has turned it all ass backwards and turned me into the monster when the psycho liar manipulates everything. How is it that on August 28 I got a text telling me I was a nut case yet the next day I'm asked if I'll drive her to Oregon. Not to mention what took place along the way... And what was said and done. And after that blew up a week later taking me to Safeway and restating what was said on the way up and making plans for the next night. If course the plans real intent wasn't the one I was told. Enough said there. It just reminded me of why I still am consumed with hatred and animosity. And then the invite in early September to video chat. All taking place after I was tools I wasn't welcome around her house. Sure a lot of things that don't add up. And I was the threatening one? Even though she said it was her relapse that caused her to do w what she did she can't admit that the behavior she exhibited for months prior was erratic. That's the understatement of the year. It was that erratic behavior that used to start the crazy agreements that I admit I followed through with. But after so many times being accused of "having company" and such that I would get mad. And how many times did she do that and then claim she was just messing with me. And it wasn't me making that's but her with having me hurt by relatives. Our even killed! Because she created such s big mess for me I can't m just let it go. There was no reason for I it. It was all her psycho behavior that pushed things so far. I was wrong to keep it up but just like the phone call I got in December when she said, "Why didn't you tell me?" she would break her RO and contact me and then when I'd reply she'd start saying she was threatened. It's so fucking ludicrous and she l knows it. A big act. And why would I be bitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment