Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday Morning...

It's Monday morning and Monday mornings have never been my favorite. So far, this one had been okay. I can't say it's gonna be a start of a good week. Just not another crappy start. Got nowhere to go. Nowhere to be. Nothing to do. Not a thing I care about. I just know it will be hot all day and it's already starting to get that way. Time To Just go back to sleep. Let it all go away. I miss the comfort I once found in the shade under the lemon tree. It was quiet and peaceful. Just a nice place to be. I remember before that how nice it was in the backyard when the clovers were in bloom. I remember the picture I took years ago of the flower there and the one off the bee on the trumpet vine. I lost all those pictures when I lost my storage. I lost all of my photos, the few I had left after the fire. Memories lost. As memories fade. It seems so useless sometimes. No. It is useless. Better to not remember any of it. Better to not give a shit. So I don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment