Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'm Pissed...

I'm so pissed thinking about what that bitch has done and gotten away with. And the assistance she received from the foul sheriff. Since when does someone do so many things against the law and break the 10 commandments and just plain be so evil and destroy a life because it's less embarrassing than telling the truth if what she did. But she blames it on her relapse and the alcohol and she doesn't remember and she remembers perfectly and she never said anything like that and he followed me to the hospital and is stalking me and he sent me emails but she never called me or text or email or showed up in the parking lot and stopped and initiated the conversation. She's a liar of the lowest denominator. And a legal system that allows it to happen is totally fucked up and needs to be reformed. And all the legal players need their assess jailed and that includes the judges. It's fucked up and out had fucked me over. So fuck the entire system. Anarchy is sounding better and better and better every time I think of it. Because I have no respect for this system anymore. None.

No comments:

Post a Comment