Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Just When I Think...

Just when I think the anger had run it's full course and had subsided something sparks it and it's back to wanting to sting. There is nothing left to hurt me. The damage is done. It can't be fixed and she'd never try. Anyone that would do all she had never have s rat's ass about me. Yet because I did care and still have a sliver of compassion toward her I guess I feel compelled to quench the last little bit with a fiery jab of the pen. But it doesn't matter much. I'll never speak to her ever again. Never be close and seldom ever see. If she just went away it would be better. Better still, if she never came here. Still better, if she never existed. Just take the sleaze that don't please and go infect far off places. Go far away and never return. Take the evil away and stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment