Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

It Sure Did Distract Me...

I was obsessed with the way my house was taken from me. And I still believe there was a lot of crooked shit pulled to get to where they could tear it down. And I believe with a good lawyer I could have been compensated - no, SHOULD have been compensated - well. But since no lawyer got involved I got fucked over big time.

And now I'm being fucked over by a person who was supposed to be a special friend. Someone who put on a big act for over a year and had me convinced of one thing while she told the world another version. Yes I was stupid. And trusted someone who has done nothing but lie to everyone for a long time. Like her entire life. Turns out she was nothing she tried to convince me she was. And she never have a shit about me in any way, shape out form. That would be tough to get over on its own but the thing that has made it so tough is the real person she is has no feelings at all. She cares about herself and nobody else. She will throw anyone under the bus in a second just to protect her lies. And if she hadn't fucked my life up so bad I wouldn't give her another thought. She would be a joke I would laugh at. Because being what she is and seeing what she wants the world to believe she is does make me laugh. The funny thing is everyone she thinks she's fooling already knows what a farce she is. They already laughed at b her but she can't figure it out. What a fucking joke. At least it would be if she hadn't created such a serious mess for me. Someday it will come back on her. When it does, I want to be there for a good laugh. Maybe then the anger will go away. Too bad she doesn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment