Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

The More I Think On It...

The madder it makes me. All the things that caught my attention then and I ignored. The little pieces that now have meaning and all add up. And the phony "I love Jesus!" hypocrisy and going to a meeting facade just makes it that much more sickening. I hope you fry in hell. I hope both of your faces, both ugly, get plastered on billboards with a fitting headline: "I'm a worthless cunt!" What a farce. And know this. What you did to me was way wrong and I will return the favor ten fold. Make amends for those you hurt. That's a step you'll never achieve. You can't. Especially since you did the damage while claiming to have found Jesus. He wasn't lost, you are and I really don't think He believes your worth saving. So far you haven't down any redeeming qualities. A year into supposed sobriety and you haven't changed one bit. Still doing the same sin and lying from every side. You embrace the dark side. You are the dark side. And you are hated. Fry in hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment