Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Real Crime...

I was accused of a serious crime and paid a big price when, in fact, I did none of what I was accused of except for being on the wrong side of the street because of some idiotic boundaries put in place because of a total lie to begin with. Yet I have had my job and my life taken from me, as well as a lot of other things, like losing my storage, etc., all because of a drunken dope fiend and her delusional insanity. That is the real crime. And as I gaze discovered in my research she had a track record of these same things. She has more domestic violence, restraining order cases in her past than I ever imagined. Even being charged by her now hubby with abuse by threat. And much, much more much, much worse things. But the fucking idiot sheriff and DA are do fucking stupid they never looked at her record. And never mind that what she does and what she claims are opposites. She is pathological liar. She may believe what she tells people but it's not the truth. She twists things around like a pretzel. And the mess I'm left with has made my life a miserable existence. Do Fuck all of you bastards and eat shit. That's my thoughts to you. Fuck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment