Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Another Day Of Useless Existence...

Used to be each day there was something to work toward. A goal, a purpose, a reason, a desire... Now, each day really had no point. Getting a job is a total waste of time even trying. I couldn't even get cleaned up and put on clean clothes. And then trying to explain to an employer the fucking mess your life is in and how they could never depend on me showing up because a lying slut at any time could change all that with her games and dramatic falsehoods. Never mind that she is the one with a violent record and should be euthanized like a rabid dog. Never mind that she is a poison that has twisted the law around and abused the system while still acting like there was something to fear when the danger is within her. But they say I dwell on this. I have little choice. It had effected my very existence. Everything I do today had to comply with a court decision that was biased and one sided. That was determined on one person's opinions, not facts or evidence, but one opinion. And my evidence was never even looked at. My legal representation was non existent. Ashley Burg wants to be a DA. Not someone protecting the rights of the people. She acted more like she was her lawyer. The DA as the one who saw through the lies and went out of her way to prevent her from pulling the same stunt again. The DA said it was wrong to have banned me from the area I've lived in all my life. So fuck this system they say is the best ever. Because it's not. It's flawed to the max. And I will not bow down to it or even give it respect because, like the ass holes that enforce it, it needs to be destroyed and replaced. Little adjustments wrong do. It's never going to be right anymore and therefore useless. And, no, I won't let go. I'm bitter and angry and it's not something you get rid of by thinking, "Oh well, it's done". Because it affects everything in my life forever. Something with that profound an impact either needs to be rectified or avenged. Those are the only choices that there are. The sad part of it all is non of it would have happened if everyone told the truth and took responsibility for their part and was honest about what really, no - REALLY! - was going on. And not blame it on alcohol made me do it or drugs made me do it or any other bull shit. No, blame it on the water out the drought or mind control via radio signals or alien abduction or the devil made you do it. The last may be close to the truth, at least, add in it was self choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment