Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

It Breaks My Heart More...

It just breaks my heart even more that she had this attitude and promotes it in her grandson. I admit that I had fallen in love with her and I've had a tough y time dealing with it with the way things played l out. But when she continues to act like this it just does y things up inside me even more. I haven't had closeure yet. I've tried but it hasn't happened. Mostly because she did a big 180 a year ago and went from "I'm almost 52 years old and I can't believe I feel this way for you!" to acting like I'm a monster ready to devour her. To sending me George Strait "Cross My Heart" to calling the sheriff and making up lies. It makes no sense. And I'm left out in the wilderness barely surviving. I've lost most everything I still had, including my mom's ashes and family history. I lost a good job. I've lost my heart. And I've lost nut drive...

I just want the poison to end and the stupidity to stop. That's all. I want my life back. Is that now a crime? Then punish it with the death penalty. This it's no way to live...

No comments:

Post a Comment