Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Unsurpassed Anger...

I have never been so consumed with anger. Never in my life has there been something so wrong that I can't get it out of my system. I've had some bad e experiences before but they all were resolved and easily forgotten. This time nothing had been resolved. And it won't be. The only alternative is that the cause is punished for their lies and foul actions. It's the only way it will be resolved. Nothing else can happen. She'll never own up to her lies. Never take responsibility for her hateful deeds. She has always gotten away with everything. She has no conscience. No morals. Blaming her addiction on it all. Saying she doesn't remember. Except when it's something she wants to remember. Just a phony piece of low life scum that wants the world to think she is innocent of anything bad. I just can't help but be angry at someone so 2 faced. Just like calling me to the hospital and telling me all her lies to my face and then telling everyone I just showed up there. What a fucking liar. It calling me 3 times on Thanksgiving Day to come to Arden Fair to get the Disney Snow Balls for her Christmas presents for her nieces and playing that video. Acting all happy to see me and telling me how much she missed me. How did she explain that one? When someone lies about everything they do how can you not be angry when they do such evil shit to you. How can you not want to make them own up to their bull shit? She had to be mentally ill and that is dangerous to the rest of the world. She needs to be in a mental hospital. Not allowed to run wild destroying lives. A fucking lobotomy is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment