Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Reading About My House...

I reviewed one of the blogs I wrote over 2 years ago and it's a shame to see that everything I brought up and that should have been investigated went nowhere. The toxic concerns were never looked into proving there never was a need for a multi thousand dollar toxic clean up and it was all done to cash in at my expense. It is like too many things going on right now. The Real Criminals are the ones in authority. Fuck all of them. A lawyer should have taken this case and nailed them. It's as if I was distracted on purpose to prevent that. I will never believe a fucking word anyone says. A bunch of bull shit. Wouldn't doubt that that's the reason behind the DA and even PD giving me the rotten deal in court. I'm really never going to get out of this hole and the one's that claim they want to help you are doing just the opposite. All the suspicions I had were founded and....FUCK THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM. I want karma to be instant and devastating. Before I have to help it. To hell with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment