Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

No Other Way Top Feel...

There's no getting around it. No other way to feel. I hate that fucking 2-faced lying bitch. I hate her and I wish her all the worst life can bring her. It's hard to believe I could feel this way but given the b problems she had created for me with all of her lies, deceit, manipulation, underhanded bull shit, twisted truths and just plain sleazy behavior I wish her every misfortune imaginable. I hope her knees fail and she gets stuck in a shell chair. I hope even worse things will befall her. I hope for it all to happen soon. I do not forgive her and never will I forget the crap she pulled. The out and out lies. The sleazy acts with the child molester. The phone calls she made to me in November and December. And when she gets called on those things and pays the price then I'll l let it go. Until then, no, I won't. She's pulled this shit too many times and gotten away with it. Not this time. Not a chance. I hate that bitch. She's nothing but low life scum. And it won't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment