Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

I'm Grateful Today...

I'm Grateful today thanks to some caring people who were there to help me out. It softens the anger and makes the day feel more fulfilled. Maybe it's what I needed to stop this downward spiral. I just want the week to start out with a little hope that won't get doused with negative energy from unexpected sources. This mess is going to be tough to get out of. And it's going to include removing this bogus felony off my back and seeing it put where out truly belongs. The sad part is I don't have enough working years left to have it done and make a difference to me. But I will not accept it nor will I forgive and most certainly I will not forget it and that you can bank on. And that's what it is to soften the anger. Not much different.

No comments:

Post a Comment