Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

Another day is here. Another waste of time. Another day to just wait and watch nothing. Another day to think of ways to seek vengeance. Another day to pray that disaster will come down upon the rotten bitch. Another day to wait for nothing good. Because nothing good has happened for a long time and even when it did some piece of shit fucked it off, too. It's hard to just forget when it had such profound effects on every fucking minute of the rest of your days. It's difficult when the only thing that would help is to return the favor. The difficulty then is trying to be that evil in order to accomplish that task. Maybe if I pickled my brain in alcohol it would be easy and then I'd just say I don't remember and I wouldn't have to take responsibility for anything.

I don't like having my life turned into a meaningless existence. But that's what a spoiled, good for nothing, manipulative, dope smoking, drunken, pill popping, liar has accomplished to do. How can anyone accept that? I can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment