Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

But Of Course...

Of course it only seems right that as I was taking the windshield out of the van an edge bumped my tool box and, "Crack!!!," there went the perfect piece of glass. A crack from top to bottom with the only good thing, it was on the passenger side. So now I can mount it in any old way I can, just as long as it's secure enough to stay in place. It doesn't matter now cause it's a worthless windshield now. Not as bad as the one that came out but broken still.

I was being careful but apparently not careful enough. It barely hit the box but it was enough to break it all the way through. Oh well. Something had to spoil it. Something always does. Just how it is anymore. Probably how it will stay.

It's all been another session of banging my head in the wall and maybe my head is tougher than the wall, but the contents aren't. But the good thing there is the more the contents get scrambled the less the wall hurts. Besides, it all hurts less than heartache. And the only thing that rivals heartache is s toothache and I have none of those anymore so what does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment