Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

One Thing Done...

I've got one thing out of the way today and have the most unlikely person to thank for it. I got my windshield out st Pick-n-Pull. It took me all day too get there fur to the fact that the person who helped me kept fiddle-farting around on the way with a million stops to do a lot of nothing. She's a"homeless" street person who looks all tore up from the years on the street who "lives" behind the short wall by Mac Donald's. I've known her and her family for years and her father is a prominent real estate broker and former owner of a local sports franchise. She doesn't appear to have anything except a few shopping carts full of junk and she struggled with her demons. I've always tried to help her when I can giving her s ride trio the bank out a burger at Mac Donald's. She used to come by my house and I would let her hang out under a roof out crash on the couch for a few hours. She was aware of the situation with my windshield and you my surprise said she wanted to help me out. I finally agreed and the expedition began this morning. Help comes from the strangest places sometimes but it usually comes. So thank God for another miracle.

I still am struggling with my anger and resentment and my lack of closure and I'm sure I will for a long time to come. Most pain subsides with the passing off time and the pain I've gone through for almost a year has lessened but in its place came the anger and resentment and I think it is worse and more damaging than what it replaced. But that's what it is and I can't control it. It's there and I'm aware of it. I just try not to let it control me. But it does get the best of me at times. I feel so hopeless though because I struggled hard to get back on my feet only to get clipped got no reason and don't know if I have the strength left to go through it once again. I can't just give up. But another setback would be the straw that broke the v camel's back. I pray that won't happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment