Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Year Ago...

I think back to one year ago and after a trip to Seattle which was both wonderful and crazy in what happened and if I would have been told the next year would go the way it did I would have laughed at whoever told me such. I'm not laughing...

Driving around Seattle going to awesome yard sales. Going to little fishing villages and watching the youngster climb onto a huge rock. Taking pictures of her and her son and grandson . Her passing mgr that George Strait song "Cross My Heart". Playing catch in the front yard. Meeting her son, who really is a fantastic young man. Watching him play softball and hitting 3 homeruns. Fireworks in the 4th. It was the best vacation I've had in years . Getting dumped in downtown Seattle was a bit off the hook but I had gotten used to the occasional bizarre incidences. A 30 mile ride on light rail put me back in touch. And she acted like nothing out of the ordinary happened even talking me to the motel room right away for a tune up! No big deal...

And she wasn't using on that trip. At least that she let me know. Just the constant drinking and the pain pills she claims she never took. I know better.

Then the end of August and the trip to Oregon. The text on the 28th when she was upset over something, I don't know what. She said she was getting a court order against me but then 2 days later being me to drive her to Oregon. Then she flipped out and attacked me on the way home sending us both to jail. I get back the next week and the text saying she was glad I made our home and that she wished me well but good bye. Then the following night taking me to Safeway and walking around the store apologising and hanging on me and wanting to buy me candy and on and on. Then making plans for the next night, Friday. And that night as the child molester kept driving by and stopping 5 times she texts me to come over. I reluctantly went only to find her in the shed with Mr. Molester. And I wasn't supposed to be angry? This is how you end something that at one time ass the only thing that made you happy. This is how you treat someone who bent over backwards trying to cater to your every want and desire? You treat them like garbage and then lie to make them look like they are going to harm you? Even though she was the one who physically assaulted me 3 times, one stabbing me in the cheek with a knife. This is the person who claims she blacks out and doesn't remember things but had such selective memories of only what she wants to remember. Wow. She belongs in a mental institute. Shock treatment. Lobotomy. Water boarding...

I get my life torn apart and destroyed but that's okay. I'm just a homeless bozo. Sounds like a child molester taking to me. And claiming to get sober with a bag full of pills from guess who? I'd say there is criminal behavior happening and not by me. I think someone needs to get their ass stomped and real good. Someone whose own wife accused of harming her and the kids. There is a serious crime there that gets ignored while the idiot sheriff haunts me. Why aren't they interested in getting to the truth there. Too much work. Incapable. Incompetent. Just plain stupid, nor likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment