Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fucking Bull Shit..

I can't believe it. No, I fully do believe it. The stupid fucking pigs, and pigs is the most fitting way to describe them, are a bunch of idiots. The resources they - Mr. SUV (Stupid Ugly Vermin) - miss use and waste are fucking ridiculous. Pulling up across from me as I sat in front of the apartments on Maison watching a Utube video and not bothering a fucking thing. Anything to get your little weenie sucked. Shows the lack of morals in the officers who can't even see the truth if it kicks them in the fucking teeth. They'll believe anything as long as theirs a gain for them. Just like the night the pick up truck fake pig rolled up to my van. Because I was returning the wood that was piled in my van because somebody wouldn't pay for the dump fee and expected me to. And that one told me to dump it in a dumpster somewhere. That's legal, now isn't it. What a pile of horse shit. All of them.

And since its obvious from the emails I still have that she contacted me many times after getting the restraining order - MANY TIMES - I would say that's a set up. And were they involved with that? Collusion? No surprise from the most corrupt and Nazi-ish police force in America. The little SUV dick sure spend a lot of his time and the taxpayers money in this few block area. No wonder there is so much crime that gets away with it when they aren't out patrolling where the criminals are. But what should I expect. They assisted code enforcement in fucking me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment