Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Banquet From Hell...

2 banquet set up positions, one st the Sheraton and Holiday Inn, and I applied but I'm not holding my breath since the very last question on three application asks about doing a background check. And with a fresh felony in my recent history how will that go? I guess I'll find out...

Might be the straw that will get me a position with the US Mail. As in a"postal" position. It would be sorry term but packed with excitement. One delivery to one familiar address. Special delivery. No signature required. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am! I can only dream...

And dreams are a waste of time and still only lead to disaster. Because there are evil liars out there whip will Fuck everything off for you because of y the need to hide the sick affairs they indulge in while hiding behind a false vail of Christianity mixed with a convoluted 12 step pile of dog shit. On just the being totally honest they flunked that one. Not to mention the pill popping and don't even think about the making things right for the one's you hurt- intentionally! Never mind the harboring a child molester and co signing his actions along with putting your own flesh and blood I harm's way. All to cover up a sick affair between two drink idiots who have never been honest in their lives and don't care who gets hurt or how much damage is caused. Just to continue denial of the real truth to the end. It's time to write a letter...

No comments:

Post a Comment