Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

What A Surprise...

Not that I should be surprised but now that I have the old windshield out and I'm ready to install the new one I find that the rubber gasket/seal is no good and can't be reused. The last windshield was glued in and it destroys the rubber when cutting the old glass out. So I'm stuck. I can't drive without a windshield, can't go to Pick-n-Pull to get another one and a new one would cost more than the windshield. So I'm stuck right here. Always something...

I thought about just glueing it in but that would waste a$16 tube of silicon. And it would likely end up with the windshield cracking. Maybe I could put a strip of door insulation on frame channel but that still wouldn't lock it in. And the locking in is what gives it strength and adds to the rigidity of the entire chassis. It sucks. Don't know what to do.

Finally, I want to shake this depression that has settled upon me for so long now. It's a constant anymore and I'm not sure if it's a result of or a contributor to the central theme of my life lately. Dealing with the way I was fucked over by someone with their lies and abuse of the system. I never had depression as acute as now. And it never lasted this long. But it hangs on me and gives me a lousy attitude. I guess it don't matter. There's nothing to feel positive about anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment