Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Just Can't Shake The Funk...

It's on overload. It's weighted me down. A funk keeps crushing me under it's weight. So thick, so hot, so pervasive. I intend to defeat it each morning. I start out with a chance in my head. But when I try to put things in action I get trapped with depression and realization that I'm up against the wall. And I am tired of slamming into that wall. Or trying to get over it or around I it or even tunneling under it. But I get stuck. I get trapped. I get angry. I get fed up. And I get trapped. Explain that. And I could tell mostly every thing I could imagine from mind over matter to you can't let them win and I just don't care enough anymore. The wind had been removed from my sails and I just drift into the eddy. I don't b even try to paddle with my last oar. I just toss it or the window. Can't even catch a rogue wave to at least liven it up a little. So now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment