Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fucking Cunt...

Just coming out an application online and having to go through all the bullshit for explaining my felony conviction just burns my ass. It's fucking ridiculous and I want her head on a platter. That's a fitting biblical reenactment worthy of this situation. It's going to get to the point where my anger will make this right once and for all. That's not a healthy situation. The lying fucking bitch was cheating on her husband not only with me but with the lop child molester who also needs an adjustment or two. Her problem is that she is an immoral slut who just happens to be an alcoholic dope fiend bag whore as well. And this fucked up legal system that enabled her to dodge the real bullets of her adulterous actions is another fucked up institution right along with the dick breath sheriff who facilitated the whole mess. I wish them all the worst of luck and most horrendous fate possible. FUCK YOU ALL AND MAY YOUR DEMISE BE LONG AND PAINFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment