Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

I Remember When Life Was A Pleasure...

I remember those days not so long ago. Well, a few years ago anyway. When everyday held the excitement and surprise of the unexpected and no matter what that was it was always worth living it. Yet these days each day is a battle, a real challenge just to survive. Just to stay upright.

***And I get interrupted. Sitting at the store in my van sitting this and up to the Dollar Tree pulls the evil one. I drove away, like the DA said I should, and went too Mac Donald's, a hundred yards away. But she has to go across the street to spot on me. Isn't that stalking? And I do feel threatened. So why isn't she in jail? She is the violent one with the record to prove it. Check Loraine County, OH public records. It's all there. So there is a big reason my life has become such a nightmare. It's time the law came down on her. Can anyone see why I'm pissed off? Oh, but she feels threatened. She wasn't threatened all those nights she snuck me into her bedroom or took me to Seattle or had me drive her to the airport to fly to Puerto Rico. Out a billion other times. What a farce. A phony, 2 faced, lying, manipulative, ...... forget it.....no use. A waste of time. She's a Jezabelle.***

No comments:

Post a Comment