Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

To Think That's What I Feel...

I can't believe that I'm left with the feelings, the emotions, that I now have. For someone to inspire such a negative aura in me they must have done things way out of the norm and they must have been pretty extreme. It's not unreasonable to say the things she did were so extreme that as things were happening I would never have imagined what would transpire. Just getting the restraining order was so out of line that I was so stunned that it blinded me. She threatened to get it even the day before she asked me to please drive her to Oregon to pick up the puppy. And after getting it she became an evil nut case setting things up over and over. Emails, IM's and phone calls. Inviting me to the mall and before that calling me from the hospital because mine was the only number she could remember as she came out of anesthesia after her surgery. Letting me know it was the best time to come see her. And when I finally showed up late that night the nurse greeted me and told me she was anxiously waiting for me and was worried I wouldn't show up. And then for her to tell everyone I showed up but was stalking her and she needed a private room to hide. How absurd. Doors she have no conscience? How does she live work herself? The guilt should eat her up inside. And finally telling me and Julie both that she didn't care that I did work in Julie's house and when I fixed the water heater she followed me when I left and had me arrested telling a big lie to go along with it all.

And tell me how I just forget these things and forget that she framed me with a felony that will never go away. No I won't forget and I won't forgive. I will go to the end of the earth to make this right. She had pulled these evil stunts in the past and even bragged a about them to me. This fucking nut case needs to be locked in a cage. And everyone who had assisted her needs to be in that cage with her. I'm full of anger still and it doesn't go away. So what would you do. The same fucking thing I'm sure of that. She is a menace and her hiding behind AA and going to church are just part of her little game. Time for this game to stop and her to suffer the consequences. I've had it with this bull shit and it better get straightened out fast. It's like if Dorothy Puente asked me to cash indeed of the checks of the people she killed and I unwittingly did and when she is caught she says she killed all those people because I cashed the checks for her. And I get a life sentence while Puente goes free and opens another boarding house. Sounds ridiculous but it isn't far from the reality of this situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment