Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fuck You Too...

I was wrong for not staying away from her? When did I not? Not knowing what she said for over a year and how she would call me - more than once or twice - or email or Google+ or Hangouts, like the August 29, 2014 message where she invites me to video chat with her and IMO. Yet she is supposed to be getting a RO at the same time. Or the phone call, 3 of them on Thanksgiving Day, 2 months after getting the RO, wanting me to come to the mall and get Disney stuff that they were giving away. Or the call about why I didn't tell her sooner about the child molester. And all the emails saying she posted something I should read. The fucking point is if she made contact with me then that basically cancels the RO, it it should. But I reply and I'm the felon? Doesn't this seem ludicrous? It sure does... And who displayed the violent actions me than once? Not me. I was angry and posted cardboard signs. Wow... Those have put a lot of people in the hospital. Thankfully all she did was stab me in the cheek with a knife. And hit me in the face repeatedly. I'm so glad those signs didn't leave any scars on that sweet smiling face of hers. She should have her face rearranged but I'm not the one to do it. I'd rather wait for the train to take her out. I pray for it constantly...

No comments:

Post a Comment