Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

This Is How It Is...

Stuck sitting still to conserve what little gas I have left. Nowhere to really go. No work to do. No money to eat with. Nothing left I could sell. Can't get the windshield or any thing else that is needed. No place to shower. No money to wash clothes. Nothing clean to wear. I have no ambition nor any desire to make any effort. Isn't life wonderful? Isn't it just fucking grand? I can only imagine how grand it really would be today if that crack ho didn't pull what she did. There would be something wrong with me if I didn't hate her fakeness and lies. I truly wish I'd never met her. I'm truly sorry I accepted her phony concern for my situation back when she worried if it was warm in my motorhome, told me to shower in her bathroom, fed me, acted genuinely interested in me and isolated me from the rest of my friends only to pull the crap that she did. I only wish something catastrophic would happen. Something that would take from her all that I've lost just this year. That's what would make me smile for a week non-stop. It would neutralize the hatred and that's a good thing. It may not sound like it but it's true just the same. Maybe a car crash between her and the Code Nazis. That would be poetic justice at it's finest. Involve that little skank that broke my windshield and I'd be dancing on top of my van...

No comments:

Post a Comment