Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

One More Waste...

Another day that I got nowhere and made nothing. Not one job, some small project or simple task could I find to at least make some money for food and gas. Almost out of the gas I put in Tuesday. Got a little food for Xz still so that's covered. Can't get the doctors appointment I need until December! December of over 4 months away. Obama-care. What a joke. I am amazed at how the politicians and reporters pump the health care issue and say all is so much better. Just like when the claim the World Trade Center was knocked over by jets crashing into them. The 3rd one to fall was never hit by anything except debris from the other two. And why would they collapse from the base when they were hit up top? And all of them feel perfectly straight down. Along with the sound of explosives in succession and small blasts shooting out just ahead of the collapse. Another big lie. She probably spun that one, too. Everything is a big fucking lie anymore. I'd be better off just going out and robbing and stealing whatever I need out want. I'll get blamed for it anyway.

I think I'll go do that. Gotta eat. Need gas. And I'm thirsty. Ask and I shall receive... Yeah, right. It's only the liars and thieves that get that.

And I get a text from Metro reminding me that my bill is due tomorrow. Looks like it's back to Wi-Fi...

No comments:

Post a Comment