Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

I Hate Life Today...

I really hate life right now. There is nothing I like about it. I have to look forward to. Nobody I even care to brr around. I sit in my van and an bored to death. I get harassed. I have to deal with idiots I don't even rent to babe around. It's uncomfortable wherever I am. I get absolutely no pleasure in my life. I barely survive. And have been knocked backwards farther than forward. The harder I try the worse it gets. And the liar has been my greatest detriment. All her self righteous boasting about how much she helped me... Again, she did more damage than any good. I am worse off today than I was when she sucked me into her drama. I was so much better off and doubt that I'll ever get back to that sad state. And that's the way it is and not the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment