Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

You Can Be Such A 2-Faced Bitch...

And Then You Can Just Be Evil...

September 22, 2014

I don't know how you can be so mean and harassing especially since you have been the aggressor as proven by the Police Report from Oregon. You say I'm a threat to you and your family. Oh, really? I've never been physically aggressive toward you. Im always on defense. You know that. My fault is that I let myself fall in love with someone who really wasn't the person that you portrayed yourself to be and all those times that you expressed the same thing to me were just the incoherent ramblings of a person under the influence and she doesn't even remember any of it the very next day. The same woman who calls the sheriff this morning because I'd run out of gas in traffic on Hurley just feet from Keeney Way. Suddenly it's the crime of the century in progress and Ms. Deflection is gonna be Super Cop. Armed with the Galaxy Memo she will capture the moment digitally. And just to spice up the drama lets make up a sign in the front yard. Sure, it's all about her. Paranoia, egocentric leanings, a touch of megalomania maybe? But we'll call the sheriff just to harass me. I'm the Great Evil Monster in a black suit swinging a white cord and breaking your windows out. And I went psycho in Oregon and attacked you? WTF??? Wow. Wow. Wow... And you cared about me? I made you happy? I never rubbed your back or neck, massaged Oil of Olay into your dry and sore feet? Tried to please you in every way that I could? That's a sad statement. You may never see the truth but you probably don't care. That's more likely the case the whole time but I was too stupid to notice. What I did notice is the big change up in you. You've become an evil bitch who's angry because I was right about what I perceived. I really am right more times than wrong. Just the times that I'm wrong - believing you really did care and you felt love to some small degree. But no matter what it was it's just so hard to believe you'd be so hateful as to try and cut me off from the street I lived on for half a century. I'm sorry. But that's a sick thing to do. I wish you never really cared about me now. And I wish I didn't still care in some small, small way. It will never make sense. It's easier to just think it's because of the crack that's back in your head... 

No comments:

Post a Comment