Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

SAVE HER FROM HERSELF...

September 9, 2014

SAVE ME FROM HER GUILT...


I am amazed at her audacity. She is a train off the tracks looking for a crash site. She won't see the truth and believes she knows it all. She says someone was in her backyard. That was what I was telling her. I saw from my yard over the fence and someone was there. I tried to tell her. She said it was me. IT WASN'T. And this after the piece of shit Kevin drove by slow 5-6 times and even parked out front. And why was he doing this except to go in? But if you are honest and he wasn't maybe you better look closer. He was. And a window was broken. Why would I? But why would he? To come to the rescue? To be the hero? The knight in shining armor. So think about it. Cause it wasn't me. But you don't remember. Or don't care. How you could miss me so much at Safeway, get me candy and 5 bucks to eat then 12 hours later hate me. We'll let it play out but I'm afraid it's too late for me, us. The magic broke, broke in two. Yes it was magic for me but not you. I leave now with a broken heart and a tear hanging from my sad eyes. I believed in love. But love can't be one sided... 

No comments:

Post a Comment