Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

It Still Hurts Too Much...

And She Just Laughs At My Pain...

September 21, 2014

A sadness surrounds me and holds me prisoner of my emotions that are still so wobbly I get dizzy. It shouldn't hurt so much. But it does because I did really love her and she fooled me and set me up and flaunted her indiscretions in my face. She'll say she was just faking the affair but I know she wasn't. And she knows that, too. How can someone be that cold. That immoral. That hateful. To tell someone you love them and 3 days later get a court order to block them effectively forever. That is an evil woman and she needs to be stopped from further abuse of the system. She isn't afraid of me for her safety but because I'll expose her extramarital activities like I already have. She won't stop and if she's caught her husband will bail on her leaving her with nothing. That's sad in itself but the truth is she needs help or else she'll end up ruining more lives along with her own. And she won't see the real villain is the one who lies most and will be just like the 2 she married before. And she will keep living a lie thinking everyone is fooled. They won't be forever. I know I finally saw the truth and it made me sick to know she was really that way. If she were honest up front about what she really is then there would never have been this mess because it would have never begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment