Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Monday the truth will be told...

And Everyone Will Know EVERYTHING...

September 26, 2014

I don't look forward to this Monday and going to court for the Restraining Order Liz has tagged on me. It's a bunch of bull shit  and she knows it. But she manipulates everything and twists it around even telling out and out lies to get her way. And I fell in love with her. Go figure...

I don't want to do what I will be forced to do which is tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,  so help me God. I'll have to show them all the texts and all the IM's along with things like what you would do with your grandson with you in the car and in motel rooms, the sneaking in your room with him in the next room and your husband on the other side of you, the room additionm without a permit, them refinance for the purpose of taking the money and running, the way you blew through a ton of money from the first refi spending it on trips and substance and neglecting your husband until his health got so bad he was hospitalized. Your image will be shattered. And its image that matters most to you. Respectable? I think not. Sleazy and vulgar? Fits better...

My heart is broken and I'm bitter, a little angry, but mostly disgusted. I thought more of you. You thought not. Now I just feel sorry for you. You think your so much better than me. I know your not...

No comments:

Post a Comment