Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Yes I Could See But...

I Didn't Want To Be Right But That's What Is Left...

September 22, 2014

I saw the mood swings and personality shifts early on. Thought it was the drinking that caused it. Or the substance. Maybe pills mixed in, too. Might have been all of them that added to the real issue and made it stand out worse. But I think there are issues with a multitude of personalities that emerge throughout the day. And somehow the good one or ones are being choked out by the hater. The sociopath. The Liar that doesn't like being wrong. And it could mbe those mysterious pills or the booze hidden away. A chemical imbalance that is so severe it blocks her memory from the other personalities. And I think her family is aware but won't say it is so. And they try to monitor and protect her but she stays set in her ways. She really needs to get counselling and not in some 12 Step farce. That's the way it looks to me. They don't seem to care that she's blowing things up way out of proportion. But then no one dares question her on the inconsistencies in her stories. The obvious lies and non-truths. No sense in her claims and no way to get her to wake up and see how she's destroyed something special and made it a regret not a treasure. I feel the loss even if she feels nothing. We once felt each other even miles apart. Now that I'm right I wished I'd already left. Cause now there really is nothing left...

No comments:

Post a Comment