Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

The Day Is Here...

And Your Not Going To Like It...

September 29, 2014

I don't want to do what you have forced me to do. I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God! That puts you in the hole right out the gate since you've done nothing but lie about this whole smarmy mess you've conjured up.
And your little ditty about falling down and getting up... Well, you don't get up very well. Your a phony liar and you get up on the backs of anyone there is. You don't know how tom get up on your own. You got up on your paper husbands back. Which equates to you were on your back! You know the occupation well, don't you?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
I will finish this later. Right now I have to go find clean clothes to wear because some cock-sucking cunt (Can't Understand Normal Thinking) has blocked me from my clothes at MY address. What will happen when you don't get the Restraining Order permanent. And I file one against you... You won't be able to live in your home! We'll see how you like it. YOU WON'^T.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment