Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Liz...WE NEED TO TALK...

LIZ! WE NEED TO TALK...

September 27, 2014

Liz, we need to talk. This insanity has got to end now. And we need to TALK! I know now we will never have anything. I know we won't even be friends. But we were once and I think that fact alone justifies a talk. And we need to have this talk BEFORE Monday. I don't want to go to court and put everything out there. But I will have to unless you come talk to me and we can come to an agreement. You need to think about if you loose and I prove that you are the one who is a danger to me and I GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU! You won't be able to live in your own house... Think about that. You are willing to gamble everything on it and I have the police report from Oregon. It doesn't make you look very good. Especially with your own son as a witness against you... And I still have the option of pressing charges there. I don't want to. But I will. So say a prayer and let the spirit guide you. Safeway, 7-11, 24 Hour Fitness, April's on Mayfair. Kelly on Sebastian. Those are the places to look. It needs to be quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment