Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

In The Hands Of The Lord...

But She Struggles To Break Free!!!

\
September 12, 2014
 
Dear Lord I have given it to you that you may bring this ship to shore and it would bring me to my fate. You heard my requests and know my tastes. But don't think we'll both be landing near the other. Too much has gone off the deep end and she has become so crazy.
 
I pray that she considers a much different path and backs off this stupidity that I'm a threat to her family or her. If she can't see that the damage comes from her and ends up hurting Ian more than she knows or even cares.
 
This Restraining Order crap needs to come to a halt right now. Because if it goes to court  I will be forced to expose all of her nasty to all of the world. I only wish she'd clue in and see it stupid,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment