Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

There must be a lot of anger and hatred...

For Evil To Find Its Way...

September 18, 2014
 
I see a photo taken by someone else and the clues I'm supposed to see and the smirk on the face indicating that cruel piece of you has got a bigger grip on. The bra, the hotel, the smirk.


You can make love to someone and tell them how much you love them, make them feel like life's all good to flipping out and doing what you did to claiming I went bonkers and I'm a danger to you and your family, you hate me, won't talk, act like I am guilty of some heinous crime and try to block us from ever seeing each other again. You have lied and all to hide the fact that you were doing your "friends" husband because I saw what I saw more than once and you knew I'd catch you one day so you got the RO to prevent that. But as I tell every detail including what and where and most times when it all becomes the show.

And if you had any class you sure wouldn't have pulled your bull shit. But its nice to know you think so highly of Lori to do this to her. And I wanted forever when really it was never. I could never trust you again. I will never believe anyone. I think I like never seeing you again. The truth is a lot more clear out here. The saddest part is you never would even deny. Its all about deceiving people. Only thing is the onlookers aren't blinded by emotions. And I'm wishing I were looking on and not looking back. Its sad when a dream dies. Its evil to stab it and kick it and spit on it with hate. But then to gloat and act like that. Maybe you weren't worth the try. I only thought you'd be more than  a lie.

The heartbreaker is you are all over the place lately. How you went from knowing jerk is an abuser and controller to being willing to get what happened in your previous marriages all over again is a big switch. This personality is ugly, grotesque. Wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with her. The old you was who I spent time with. And she's gone. Never see her again. Just like the new you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment