Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

She Lives A Lie While Lying Too...

And Yet Another Lie To Lie...

September 23, 2014

You used to start arguments for no reason and I bet it was to do that fat drunk. Do you know how much that hurts? That your that easy and sleazy is the part that makes me feel foolish for believing you were something so special and you only did your hubbie once on the wedding night. That you hadn't done anything for 4 years. What hogwash? Hell, Raquel has more class than that. How do you get the nerve to go out in the light of day. Maybe I'm too critical and how can I say anything because I'm guilty of conspiracy with you. Now your breaking one of your basic tenets by hurting the children. You don't really care. Only if it suits you fine.

I miss the lady that I met and got to know very well. And the lady who I see today is not her. The lady today isn't even a lady in the true sense of the word. And I do miss that lady. But she was only a facade. I was fooled and you just turn face and laugh it off. No substance to support the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment