Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

What Is Bad Gets....

Countered When God Answers...

September 22, 2014

I have to laugh that the evil influence she had is getting weaker as now see she throws us all under the bus when her plans get stopped and her world starts to crumble. She has not problem telling lies and inventing horrors. She first tries to dominate your life, where you go, who you see, phone and text. Where you park, who visits, when you go to the store. It's funny at first but after a while it becomes insane. And why so worried I'm seeing anyone other than you? When someone imagines something others are doing could it just be they're guilty of what they imagine about you?

I just know I got an endorsement from a Neighborhood Watch person who saw the whole thing just driving by once in a while. But getting told they know she's loony and that I am being harassed. It helps to know there are still people that see through the crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment