Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Had A Best Friend One Time...

But She Was Just A Farce...

September 23, 2014

We used to spend so much time together. We did everything together. We'd sit and talk, work on projects, go eat, go shop, go everywhere! And it was all good. Then she flipped out, went nuts, got all crazy and started changing the facts, twisting the truth. And now I don't know her. Don't want to know the new crazy you. You are now just a hateful liar who says things that aren't true. And the evil that's inside now is destroying both me and you. And next week will be the time when I'll have to tell it all, disclose the things you want hidden. Because you have made it necessary to put it all out front and now the world will know that you are a farce and your lies will be out there for the people to see. I guess you don't care - you sure don't care for me. I wish it were different but you made it into what it is. So now I don't have a best friend but I miss her so much. But my best friend has gone for good and I'll never see her again...

No comments:

Post a Comment