Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How do you say I Love You...

And Then I Never Want To See You Again...

September 17, 2014
 
 
First, I'm sorry about the lawn mower. I forgot I left it in the back yard on Morse the day before the we went to Oregon. Remember that trip? You were telling me how much you really loved me and how ... well, you remember. The trip ended when we went to jail because you attacked me and socked me up pretty good. But then at Safeway a week later you asked what happened to my eye. And said you didn't remember doing that. And didn't remember the drive up. Or a lot of things. But you remember getting out of jail and leaving me in Medford. And tossing my clothes and keys and flashlight and..;.. Whatever!
 
I just can't understand how you could not remember telling someone you loved them. Or how happy you were with them. Or a lot of things. But you remember throwing things out. I just don't get it. And won't even come talk to me. Give me an explanation. I really lost my best friend.
 
Speaking of which I had to go to the funeral of one of my best friends this morning. He died from the flu and upper respiratory failure last Thursday night. It was real tough on me and I could have used a friend when I got back from the service. But all I had was some crazy bitch making a scene. The one that said she really did care about me. You know the one. The one that went to the motel with a married man yesterday. The one I caught in the shed that night. The one that blames me for some window getting broken when it was likely that married man that had driven by 5 times and stopped for a minute once. The one that was in the back yard that I saw from my back yard over the fence. The one that would have a motive for breaking the window. Especially if I got blamed. But you don't remember. The one that is feeding you pills that have your mind all twisted up. The one that should be with his sick wife. You remember. No you just keep making a fool of yourself as you loose your best friend. It hurts. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment