Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dear Lord, Please Help Me...

Dear Jesus, I pray to you today that you may guide me in what I should do and say. Someone I love very much is having a very tough time and we have lost touch with each other. We are many miles apart and I fear we may never be close again. No matter how few the miles there will be a wall to impenetrable for any human to overcome. That is why I pray to you to help me overcome this obstacle that our hearts can once again touch and this barrier can be breeched. I fear it may be too big this time and I know only with your love and guidance can it ever be successfully conquered. I pray for you help to overcome the challenge and bring us back together again if that is your desire for it to be. I pray that it is and I will be patient in waiting for the time to be right for you as to whether that will be. It is my desire but it will only happen with your blessing. You have brought us together before in our times of madness. I only pray you will see it as your desire as well. May your will be done. I ask this in the name of the Son, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment