Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

And What Is It That...

Makes Me Miss You But Glad I'm Not Near You...

September 22, 2014

I see this total bitch who you've become but I still seem to think that good side is still deep down inside. I just won't believe you've gone so far overboard that you would become so creepy, slimy, foul. It seems like someone's doing a mind rape on you. And your blinded by your own vanity. Must think there's some willed money that can be had for some easy work. And I believe there's a name for that. But I forgot...

To have such a bitter taste in my mouth when I think of how this went down is quite understandable. But to listen to your lies and see that vile, evil, caustic side of you and to see it stay so long. Something wrong and since you have made up so many things it's like you aren't even the same person that stood smiling so wide in the garage that October night.

Whatever. I mean, really, WHATEVER! That makes my memories of you go sour and my mood does the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment