Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

`How Can It Still Hurt So Much...

When It's Just A Big Joke To Her...

September 24, 2014

 I'm still feeling the pain of my broken heart and it either makes me angry and spiteful or sad and lonely sometimes even both at the same time. And she just laughs at me and shows hate and scorn. This from a woman I spent a year with and who told me she really did love me and sent me a George Strait song, "I Cross My Heart", and told me to listen to it. The chorus is so awesome:

I cross my heart and promise to
give all i've got to give to make all your dreams come true
in all the world, you'll never find a love as true than mine


I believed you meant it when you sent it. I was sure we had finally reached a new height in our relationship. I was so ready for some smooth sailing. Things were looking up. But now I'm looking down. And I look real down.

I went from euphoria and endless hope to gloom and doom with a tear posted in the corner of my eye ready to burst at any given moment. It was less than a month ago that I looked forward to every day seeing her and every moment away thinking of her. Always a smile when we'd see each other and always a chance to get close to her. And now I can't get her out of my mind. I'm consumed with this foul taste left from the way she turned it all into a hate-fest. And brought a fat drunken dork in as her knight in shining arm pits. A man who fills his wife with pills to keeps her a slave and out of the way. An idiot who got canned for doing stupid because he was hung over ane, well, just plain stupid! A little pudgy smudge that acts like a candidate or Megan's Law list. His former neighbors called him "creepy".

And I'm quite sure he broke the window that seems to be what this all hinges on. He was seen driving by slowly 5 times even stopping for a few minutes out front of the house and sneaking back on his bicycle. But she doesn't believe it, won't even consider it. Still says it was me in her back yard wearing a black suit and swinging a white cord to break out the glass. All of this happening 24 hours after she sends me a song thant promises to make my dreams all come true...



No comments:

Post a Comment