Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What is wrong here?......

It Makes No Sense...

September 16, 2014
 
I can't figure out how in 2 weeks time we went from wanting to be with each other as much as possible to you getting a restraining order and calling the sheriff every time you see me. To you trying to steal my dog - the only thing that means anything to me in this world! - and lying to the sheriff whenever you call them. You do know that this restraining order means we will never see each other in any way again? Ever... If that is your desire then by all means I never want to see you again either. I did love you and you said and texted the same thing many times. But if you don't love me there is no use trying so go your way. But the way you did this is wrong. I see now the multiple personalities I suspected are real. So that is more than I want to deal with. I say good-bye with a heart broken and beaten and shredded apart. But I say good-bye. It's just when I see you now my anger is such that I scream whatever I can to make you hurt like I do. Someday I won't. I do know there are 2 songs I never want to hear again. Whatever...
 
So you are so cruel you have made it nearly impossible for me to have Xz with me all day? But you don't care about Xz. You think he loves you more than me. That dog is bonded with me and will always be bonded with me. That you would try to circumvent it shows me how selfish and twisted you are. Just like keeping me away from the place I have lived for 50 years. Something you will never understand. And giving Jerry phone numbers from my phone so he can make an ass of himself calling Lee and claiming he threw so0mething at his truck. Guess you weren't kidding when you said you were sucking his dick. Have at it dear. The pain in my hear will heal. Will your soul survive the compounded sin? My sister, of course, still thinks so. I have lost too much faith to believe it will happen. So I say good-bye while you stay lost and far from shore. God can worry about you. I don't have it in me to care anymore. You'll create more drama I'm sure. Just you'll have a new victim. I'm done. You'll never have what made you so happy again....ever....EVER! Because I can't love you. And for me it was making love and it's why it was so special. That was the magic....and it disappeared. Poof! Gone... Like the truth from your lips. Gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment