Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

As Sunday Draws To An End...

I Feel Lost And Alone Like Before...

September 21, 2014

It's nearly a year now that we started this thing you deny and in that year I felt a comfort knowing we had something special we shared. I did't feel the loneliness that had surrounded me since my house was torn down. The great void you filled made life more livable each day because tomorrow you would be there. Now that loneliness is back even worse because you've separated me from the place I've spent nearly half of a century in. You have no right to do that and if you think I have no right being there you are wrong because I do and someday you'll be aware. The house was taken from me by a piece of the system gone awry. The system was abused and wrongly used and I've proven that many times many ways. It's not just the way you destroyed the magic and made a joke of me so you could get me out of your life. You never really cared much and that's too bad but not the worst. It's that you would hate me so much that you would lie and use the system to keep me away from the little security I still had just so you could cover your sickening behavior that now everyone is aware of. And even worse is that I still can't let go of you though I try hard everyday. As you've now become someone I don't recognize I know if I'd seen that side of you earlier I would never have given you the time of day.

Once I felt honored and special that you would think so much of me and show me in so many ways. I really didn't feel worthy of that. Now that I see how you feel nothing and would get involved with the lowest of life forms I feel sickened that I would think you were that special. I see now I was fooled like never before. But I still have feelings wrapped around you though I want them to die quickly yet they just don't release easy. And I'm bitter and angry and want you to feel the pain I do. But you won't cause you never felt what I did. You said you did a few times but I doubt it. There's no way you could and then treat me this way. So now your a hater and you tell lies to hide behind. What's the use. You'll never change and I'd never trust you. So our story ends but not like your songs in a heartfelt way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment