Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Your into the black when your...

September 25, 2013

Out Of The Blue...


Doing a little inventory reveals I've run out of my blue! Maybe that means my bottom line is now into the black. But I can't really confirm this 'cause I won't look back. I put my foot to the floor now, with the motor revving, since it's better to burnout then to fade away. My, my, hey, hey...

This has nothing to do with anything, I suppose, but I had to mention it just because it was there. It should put some minds to work trying to find meaning in nothing. It is said that the work of the writer is to connect various, unconnected incidences into a meaningful thought. What a novel idea!

An airplane lands and a dog pees on a tree while the clerk rings up the sale as the man in Kentucky waters his blue grass. It's the real reason why Todd Rundgren just bangs on his drum all day. Hey, hey, my, my can rock-n-roll ever die????

As rock lives on today's blog has become so grave that the final breath comes before the first light becomes only mottled gray. Or is that grey, as in Sweet Lady Jane for her glorious 9 days. What a Zaney thought.

To win an all expense paid vacation for 8 days and 6 nights in the Bulgarian resort of your choice just connect all the dots...

No comments:

Post a Comment